There’s nothing quite like biting into a freshly baked cookie straight out of the oven. Warm, soft centre that’s ever so delectable. Mmmm it’ll be hard not to stop after one and given how quick and easy this recipe is, you’d think twice about having any store-bought cookie again.
What you’ll need:
150g softened salted butter
80g light brown sugar
80g granulated sugar
2tsp vanilla extract
225g plain flour
1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
1/4 tsp salt
100g chocolate chips or chunks
Time to bake!
1) Preheat the oven to 170°C.
2) Line two baking trays with baking paper
3) Place the butter, both the sugars into a bowl and beat until creamy.
4) Add the vanilla extract and 1 egg, continue beating.
5) Sift in the flour, bicarbonate of soda and salt. Mix altogether.
6) Throw in the chocolate chips and/or chunks.
7) Roll dough into 2cm balls and place onto baking tray, spaced apart.
8) Bake for 8 mins or until they are light brown on the edges and still soft in the centre when pressed.
9) Allow to cool slightly before biting in!
Till next time…Outskies!